Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 16, 2009

1st Post Ever now that I'm a "blogger"

"Dear Blog"
Here it is. The blog that my family has been peer-pressuring, hinting etc. for me to do. No, really. I think that blogs are great, I just don't have the extra time to mess with it daily like some people I know:) But, with that being said, I love sending pics out of my girls and family stuff so I guess I can do a little narration with it. I'm a work in progress-ha. So, I'll try to figure out how to add some good songs to listen to.

4 comments:

misty w. said...

Dear Bog...Yay that Lana has you now! Tell her I love the pale skinned picture of my nice, Reese Dirt, looking oh-so-happy and the one of my always-eating chocolate faced other niece, Blayke Cupcake. I'm pretty sure I have a great one that you could use for JP. It's a picture he took of his poopie in the toilet, when he used my camera when I wasn't looking. He would be proud of it, I'm sure.
xoxoxo-misty:)

The Reim's said...

Yeah! We love it! But what don't we love with any pics of our grandies & our wonderful daughters & our wonderful son-in-laws!!!

The Peterson's said...

yeah for you being a blogger! I was wondering if you would cave to the peer pressure! Love ya!

Dana (aka Mimi) said...

Yeah Lana! As you can tell if you've looked at my blog......I'm not doin too well! Hope you do better than I. I've just found Facebook and I'm enjoying that and have quite a few pictures posted there. I'm looking forward to keepin up with you and your crew here! Love you and Miss you~