Here are some of the latest of the new house and what we've been up to lately. We are hoping to move in in October (unless GiGi sells the house first). Progess is being made on the house. JP is going to finish baseboards in the upstairs rooms then carpet next! I love our new tile in the kitchen area. Black cabinets came out great. So, we're just groovin' along.
Blayke & Reese just bein' sisters
Reese's painted room with new baseboards
Blayke's painted room with new baseboards
Kitchen cabinets and new tile
Window seat that I LOVE, painted it white then changed it to . . .
Black! Looks like a bench now (dark pic)
Kitchen looking more finished
JP putting on painted cabinet doors
I painted front door black
Reese's room over sink where we discovered rotten wood :(
Cleanest room in the house and our hang out
JP (not Santa) on roof fixing rotten chimney wood
JP climbing. It's so high! Just wait til Christmas light time
JP's mask investment during the paint spray-age
Yes, I still love you EVEN during a house remodel
Reese and monkey-see-monkey-do-Blayke
LOVE this pic, I told Reese to smile like that for every pic!
Visiting with Meemaw and Mimi
And PawPaw Webb. Sure do love them!!!
Til' next update . . .
Still don't know how to get comments on. I give up (for now)



1 comment:
I LOVE the black. I cant wait to BUY a house and paint! UG; dumb rent house.
Post a Comment